Sunday, October 1, 2017

Ticking Slipcovers

I have always been a fan of blue and white stripped ticking. These dining room chairs look so nice in this fabric but it must have been an expensive project unless the owner sewed them herself. They would look better around a larger table or as stand alone chairs somewhere else. via 
Can you believe it's October already? I have always said that the summer drags by and after Labor Day the days fly by and all of a sudden it's Christmas. See what I mean? It's true, so start getting ready! Smile.

4 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

I agree, Rosemary...stand alone chairs and elsewhere. On a large porch?

Content in a Cottage said...

Gail, northern California == Gail, That would be a lovely place for these beautiful chairs.
xo, Rosemary

Mama Pea said...

I, too, have always been a fan of blue and white ticking. I sat looking at that picture wondering why it felt "wrong." You called it. The chairs are too big for the small table. You have such a good eye!

The Queen Vee said...

I agree with all of you.... Rosemary , Gail and Mama Pea. Love the ticking covers but feel like the chairs should only be four around a round table or placed somewhere else. They overwhelm that poor table.