Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ferns at My Cottage

The ferns are still going strong in the woods surrounding my property. The skunk cabbage is dying off and I consider that one of the first signs of fall. The crab grass is at its peak and it's the weed I dislike hate the most. I am slowly getting rid of it next to my front walk so I can put down more wood chips. This is not a fun job either. Webster and Tabitha like having me out there in the cool of the evenings before we all turn in. I slept like a log last night and that's an excellent benefit, right? Enjoy your Sunday. xo my photo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tidy gardens, lawns, and walkways are a labor of love and gratifying to none more than the gardener. I shall think of you, kindred spirit, as I trim and pull and contain my own little garden spaces.
Linda