Saturday, October 25, 2014

Elephants like Halloween too!

What a good use for Jack O'Lanterns after Halloween is over.
I had the busiest day ever and ended up spending the entire afternoon mowing, raking, and pruning. I got all my mowing done. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cold and the grass was nice and dry. I'm so glad I waited until after the rain in the middle of the week. It's nice and short and hopefully the remaining leaves will blow away. Most of them have already fallen except on several trees that don't lose their leaves until the very end of autumn. I'm tired, but in a good way. Enjoy your Saturday evening. I'm going to look for a good movie to watch. xo

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It certainly sounds like you had a very productive day. It's always a good tired when we get those things done that keep nagging until we accept the challenge…
Have a great weekend….

The Queen Vee said...

Elephants and pumpkins, definitely your kind of Halloween. A very fun photo.